Amazon is having a great sale on Bentgo Kids Lunchboxes and Lunch Bags! Save up to 50% on select styles.
- #1 LUNCH BOX BRAND*: Bentgo Kids has upgraded America’s favorite one-of-a-kind children’s lunchbox with fun prints and patterns that showcase your child’s personality
- Thoughtfully designed and rigorously tested, parents love the 5 practical compartments portioned perfectly for a child’s appetite to encourage a healthy and balanced meal
- Keeps meals and snacks fresh and mess-free during transport
- Constructed with durable, rubber-coated edges that are slip and slide proof while meal prepping on the kitchen counter – The sturdy design even protects the lunch box when dropped
Grab a Bentgo® Kids Prints Leak-Proof, 5-Compartment Bento-Style Kids Lunch Box for just $19.99 (Reg. $40)! And check out the Bentgo® Kids Prints Lunch Bag for just $19.99 (Reg. $40)!
- Superior fabrics and detailed finishes make this high-quality lunch bag durable while the ultra-thick, non-toxic double insulation keeps meals fresher for longer while transporting food between school and activities
- Made with high-quality non-toxic materials and YKK zippers, this new Bentgo lunch bag can hang with the most active child with a padded insulated lunch compartment and water-resistant exterior
- Customizable straps, handles, and hooks provide versatile options to hold by hand/shoulder or attach the lunch bag to a backpack for hands-free transport
Please remember that prices can change at anytime. Coupon codes can expire at anytime. We try our best to keep on top of changing prices and expiring codes. We cannot guarantee the item will be in-stock or will ship on time. TheCouponCaroline.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
Leave a Reply