Hurry over to Walmart and score this Shark WANDVAC™ Cord-Free Handheld Vacuum for just $79 (Reg. $94)!
The Shark WANDVAC™ Cord-Free Handheld Vacuum combines lightweight portability with the incredible suction power of a high-speed brushless motor. Weighing just 1.4 lbs., this lightweight handheld vacuum boasts a tapered nozzle for easy debris pickup and two accessories for tackling pet hair, upholstery, and tight spaces. Between cleanings, return your vacuum to the charging dock for fast recharging. Fast cleaning, always ready when you need it. The Shark WANDVAC™: Extraordinary power for the everyday mess.
- Authorized resellers include Walmart or Shark only. Shark is void and quality products cannot be guaranteed for any Ninja and Shark product that is purchased from sellers other than Walmart or Shark.
- Unbelievable suction delivered by a high-speed, brushless motor.
- Ultra-lightweight and balanced hand vacuum at just 1.4 lbs. for maneuverability and easy cleaning.
- Tapered nozzle for easy pickup of large debris and fine dust.
- Clean tight spaces in the car with the Duster Crevice Tool and use the Multi-Surface Tool for upholstery, carpets, and pet hair.
- Charging dock for quick access and fast charging.
- Empty debris with a single touch of a button—no getting your hands dirty.
- Filtration technology captures dust and large debris.
- The ergonomic Handle design provides comfortable cleaning and heightened control.
- LED light indicates charging status and remaining battery life.
- Hand vacuum maintenance is simple with a detachable dust cup and easily removable filter housing.
Please remember that prices can change at anytime. Coupon codes can expire at anytime. We try our best to keep on top of changing prices and expiring codes. We cannot guarantee the item will be in-stock or will ship on time. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
Leave a Reply