This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. See Disclosure Policy.
Summer is here and it is time to find things to do with the kids!! If you are like me you don’t want to break the bank when playing with the kids! Here are some ideas of super cheap or free things to do this summer!!
- FREE Bowling!! You can sign up and get TWO free games every day for the kids! Just pay for shoes!! We did this last summer and it was great to keep the kids having fun and perfect for super hot days!
- FREE Roller Skating!! Check to see if your local rink participates in this great program!
- $1.00 Summer Movies at Regal! Check your local theatre for $1 movies every Tuesday and Wednesday! Cinemark participates as well!!
- Attend Apple Camp! These are FREE and held at Apple Stores for ages 8-12!
- Participate in a Summer Reading Program and earn free books!
- Michael’s Creativity Camp! Each week has a different theme and activities M,W,F. The cost varies from $2 to $5 per child! But they have FREE Slime Classes on Friday!!
- FREE DIY Workshops at Home Depot!! Make sure you sign up early because these spots fill fast!
- Farmer’s Markets! These are so fun to browse through and also find great deals on produce.
- FREE Fishing Days!! Check and see the dates in your area.
- FREE LEGO Mini Builds! These fill fast!!