- Just add water to bottles to activate dyes
- No need to presoak fabrics in soda ash before dyeing
- Step-by-step guide shows over 8 tie-dye looks
- Use with 100% natural fiber fabrics like cotton, rayon and wool for best results
- Do not add water to dye until you are prepared to apply it. Apply dye within 24 hours after mixing. Dye left unapplied after 24 hours will begin to lose concentration and will result in noticeably weaker color intensity
Please remember that prices can change at anytime. Coupon codes can expire at anytime. We try our best to keep on top of changing prices and expiring codes. We cannot guarantee the item will be in-stock or will ship on time. TheCouponCaroline.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.